Here at Out in the Bay, our work involves:
- Ongoing one-to-one support for clients who face complex problems, delivered by skilled caseworkers, working in partnership with local specialist advice and support agencies.
- Regular drop-in sessions for socially isolated individuals in need of company, information and support, with an outreach service for the outlying areas
- Peer-led support groups for people living with long-term health conditions like HIV.
- Volunteer-led social groups like our Trans-Men and Trans-Women groups for mutual support and confidence building activities & training.
- LGBT awareness training for public, voluntary and private sector agencies in the Lancaster district.
- Developing working relationships with local advice and support agencies.